I am new to LINUX and am setting up an FTP site for some web developers. Right
now, if I FTP in with their username/password, I have access to the entire file
structure. How can I set the file permissions to prohibit the user from
accessing anything but his local directory.

TIA for any help.
Augusto

                        Augusto "Goose" Catalan
                      Internet/Network Supervisor
                                 SWOCA

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Phone:  (513)867-1028 x 4750
AlphaPage: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Pager:  (513)614-9611
                                                Cell :  (513)615-9611