Hello.

I need input from you.

I plan to convert our 386's and 486's into terminals running Linux and a
graphical browser _only_(plus networking of course). All the data and
processing will be on the servers.

How do I create a flopppy install disk to do just this? I prefer *one*
disk. I have seen and installed and tested some of the floppy linuxes
around (Small Linux, Trinux, muLinux, tomstrbt, etc) but none could offer
me the functionality I am looking for in *one* floppy. Do I have to create
my own distribution? There must be one out there I am missing! But if I
have to do it, how ?

Thanks.

alvin

PS. I know QNX can do this but is there a Linux based solution?

----------
Alvin B. Marcelo, M.D.
National Library of Medicine, B1N30
Bethesda, Maryland   20894

Voice:   301-435-3278
Fax:    301-402-4080
eFax:    603-452-3657

Work:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP keyID:      0x6E9941D1
PGP server:     http://www.keyserver.net