Hi all,

        I have just set up a small network at home on which to learn
Linux.  It consists of 3 Linux machines and 1 Win98 machine.  I have
setup Samba and using the Network Neighbourhood or Explorer, I can
browse and access the 3 Linux machines with no problem.
        My question is how do I browse and access the other way? i.e.
from the Linux machines to the Win98 machine.  Is there a Linux
equivalent to the Network Neighbourhood or Explorer?
        Also, what is the best way to share and access files and
resources between the 3 Linux machines?  I read about rlogin, telnet,
ssh etc.  It's all a little confusing..... so many options, choices.  I
read HowTo's, man pages.... etc.... and I seem to go round in circles.

Thanks in advance

Artie