Hello!
I am running a WindOSE 98/Redhat 6.2 dual boot. I am trying to connect to a
network at my school, where addresses are assigned via a DHCP server.
Windows finds my network adapter (Netgear  FA310TX Fast Ethernet) and
connects to the network. Redhat finds the Ethernet adapter and loads tulip
to run it, which seems right, but then, I believe, when it tries to connect
to the DHCP server, it fails, as at boot up it says that loading the network
has failed.
    Just a few months ago, during my last semester, I was in a different
building and redhat had no problems whatsoever. Any ideas? COuld it be
possible my school's DHCP server somehow changed to a format redhat doesn't
understand? Is there a better DHCP client available? Am I sniffing down the
wrong path here?

Thanks for any help.

CHuck