Paul and all,

Thanks for the info. With your info about mounting the the 98 partition via
fstab I was able to job my memory about how to mount the FAT32 partition. I was
trying the mount command with -t msdos and not -t vfat. It worked great. Now
I'll move my necessary files and begin the reinstall. I think it ought to work
fine, I forgot that the installation gives you the option to wipe the existing
partition.

Thanks alot. You've been a big help.

-Steve