From: d.watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 1:41 PM
Subject: LILO causing reboot when laptop not using mains power

I just installed SuSE 6.2 on a Compaq Presario 1246 laptop running Win98
(and got X working with help from Ray Olszewski - thanks for that!).

However, upon reboot if I choose to boot win98 from the LILO prompt windows
begins to load and then the machine reboots - this carries on until I switch
it
off. This only happens when the laptop is battery powered, not when it's
plugged in.

Any ideas much appreciated,

ashanks.