On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Arlequmn wrote:

> As it saids in the message subject, this is my video hardware.
> My software is RedHat 6.0 and I can't get X running properly..
> I've tryed the Xconfigurator, I've enteren the sync frequence of mi monitor
> manually... but it doesn't work !!

I have had good success running read-edid.  It is available from:
http://altern.org/vii/programs/linux/read-edid/

It automatically probes your hardware, and will spit out the correct
modelines which you can then insert into your /etc/X11/XF86Config file.
I have had good success with it.

Give it a try.

Good luck.
--