I got a version of doom for Linux called doomed and installed it and a
few other libs that I needed. On trying to run the executable I get the
foll. msgs:
N_TXTOFF < BLOCK_SIZE. Please convert binary.
N_TXTOFF < BLOCK_SIZE. Please convert binary.
bash: ./doomed: cannot execute binary file

What does this mean? And what must I do about it. The strange aspect
being that the same binary (with the same libs that I installed at home)
work fine at the lab, with both machines running RH 6.1. So the possible
error stemming from maybe that I have different kernels? What must I fix?

Thanks,
-Karthik.