Hi,

I know that on a redhat system a normal user is allowed to shutdown the
machine by supplying his own passwd. Is there anyway in which I can
modify something so that any user (including if the person is su'd in as
root) is prompted to enter the root passwd before a shutdown can be
performed. The reason why I specify a scenario within the parentheses
above is to include the case if a user finds root window by accident.

Thanks,
-Karthik.