For Abode Acrobat installation, check out
http://www.linuxheadquarters.com/howto/apps/acrobat.shtml

The Acrobat executable is installed in /usr/local/Acrobat4/bin and is called
acroread.  You can either add /usr/local/Acrobat4/bin to your path or create a
symbolic link from /usr/local/bin/acroread to /usr/local/Acrobat4/bin/acroread.

Hope this helps,
   Brent
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For