>I am getting a little confused on what "internal" is defined as, does it
>mean 1) all users within the firewall can only send email to another users
>within side the firewall and it never touches the internet. 2) these
>internal users accounts have to send from within the firewall with there
>accounts, but can send to anyone on the internet.

Jack,

Sorry for my poor english. It's (1). Your earlier solution sounds good
but it looks like it will affect existing users. This restriction ought
to affect only the new users I'm adding to the mail server. The existing
users on the same mail server should be able to communicate freely with
the outside Internet.

Thanks for asking.
Rey