HI all,

I'm trying to "find" all .gif files and "mv" them to another dir. Here is
what I am using (all on one line):

find /home/hatridge/.netscape/cache/ -mindepth 2 -name "*.gif" -exec mv \{
\}  /home/hatridge/.gif \;

But instead of having all the gif files in the new dir here is what I'm
getting:

mv: {: No such file or directory
mv: }: No such file or directory
mv: {: No such file or directory
mv: }: No such file or directory

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

TIA!

Jim Hatridge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Proud Linux User #88484

VOTE Harry Browne
www.HarryBrowne2000.org and www.lp.org

                        Jim's Beowulf Project
               Looking for giveaway computers and parts
                           I need it all!
                       Email Jim for details on
          how you can help build a poor man's super computer.