On Tue, 08 Aug 2000,  Linux Maillist user wrote about,  WU-FTPD & RedHat 6.2:
> Does anyone know if the current wu-ftpd package
> (wu-ftpd-2.6.0-14.6x) doesn't suffer from the
> SITE bug that is reviewed at www.wu-ftpd.org ?
>
> They have version 2.6.1 but there isn't any RedHat
> equivalent, is there?

Slackware took steps to solve this problem, it arose just after slack 7,1
came out.

I have a mail from the slackware team with HOWTO upgrade, which system you
use is not really of any importance, you can use the slackware upgrade via
tar to install the new version, it should not be too much trouble.

If you want the mail from slackware send me a personal i will forward it to
you.

--
Regards Richard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]