Now if you want to tell me that my choice in programs is not
ok, then ok. I think I just managed to install gcc-2.95-1-3
so tell me, what can I do to test it?

* Richard Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [000809 18:49]:
> On Wed, 09 Aug 2000,  Richard Spencer wrote about,  blackjack:
> > In case others want to see the home page for blackjack 0.1,
> > a console game, here it is:
>

> >                           Blackjack for Linux/Unix
> >
> >    Here is an early release of a blackjack game I have been writing. It's
> >    messy, not robust and lacks features, but it compiles, runs and plays
> >    blackjack on the three or four systems I've tried it on. So it's good
> >    enough for me :-)
>
> Sorry not for me, i was under the impression from the Subject, "Broken C++
> Compiler" that this was a X program.
>
> It lacks everything if i may say so, you even say yourself "console game",
> now why on earth would a console game have any trouble with a C++ compiler,
> it is not even needed period.
>
> --
> Regards Richard
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://people.zeelandnet.nl/pa3gcu/
---cut here---

--
   Richard Spencer -- Sao Paulo, Brazil
Linux kernel 2.2.16  Redhat 6.0  gcc-2.95.1-3