On Thu, Aug 10, 2000 at 06:47:58PM -0800, Jona Villanueva wrote:

> hello,

> i have downloaded a free version of pgp for unix...

> but i can not compile it on my linux .......

> it always return an error....[1]

> what do i do ?

        Get GnuPG instead?  It definitely compiles and definitely works.
Just also compile the RSA plugin so you also support RSA keys in addition
to the DH keys (which the freeware PGP 5.x and higher does NOT support).

> thanks in advance...

> -jona

        Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (The Mad Wizard)      |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/