At 12:06 AM 8/8/00 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I don't know how to make lilo segment fault, so I don't know how to fix
>it.  Could you be dead flat out of space in /boot?  I would expect that
>to get error 28, but maybe not.  df to see.

I wouldn't expect a segfault from that problem either. More likely prospects
are:

1. A libraries problem (lilo uses libc6, so there's always potential for a
glibc2.0 vs 2.1 problem).

2. Bad memory. Subtle weaknesses in memory produce a lot of weird symptoms,
including segfaults. Never seen it with lilo specifically, but why not?

That said, I've never seen lilo segfault either.