Hello,

The place where I am currently working is contemplating converting several
thousand stores that have back office systems running on SCO Open Server
5.0.5 over to some version of Linux.  Probably Red Hat or Caldera.  This is
only preliminary discussion at this point.   But someone asked me if Linux
could be installed over a LAN (WAN?) on top of Open Server.   Later this
year, this company will be putting DSL into all their stores.

Do any of you know if this is possible or if it has been done?  Any pointers
would be appreciated.

Thank you.

John F. Baskette