> On Fri, 11 Aug 2000,  Jack Barnett wrote about,  Re: timed for Linux?:
>

> > http://freshmeat.net/redir/download/931454073/intimed-2.00.tar.gz
> >
> > Found on freshmeat.net:
> > http://freshmeat.net/appindex/1999/07/08/931454073.html
> >
> > The other timed in avaiable in a standard install of OpenBSD 2.6 and
comes
> > complete with a well written man page.
>
> So does this one i am afraid to say, at least on my Slackware 7.0 system
> and according to 931454073.html its to be found on redhat systems as well.
> I think if you read that web site .LSM file at the address above, you will
> see what you and i for that matter missed in the first place.
>
> The differances are shown in that URL from the standardly installed
> "in.timed".

Opps, forgot to read the "description" on freshmeat, I ussually just hit the
home page and read about it there, my bad.

> If however you dont have the man page let me know i will send you one.
>
> As i said i always use rdate, which i think you will find on your system
as
> well, unless you did not install that sort of thing.
>
> Silly of me to have "not even thought" of looking here on my own system in
> the first place.
>

> > Thanks,
> > Jack
> --
> Regards Richard
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://people.zeelandnet.nl/pa3gcu/

I think rdate is the way to go, I will try and find it's main distrubation
site and see if I can get a tar ball from there.  It is probably just hidden
away somewhere in sunsite or cdrom.com

Thanks,
Jack