Drop stable@

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 01:59:15PM -0500, Jeff Moyer wrote:
> Sorry for necroposting.  I thought the point of the CEC was to make sure
> that the other registered decoders only ever saw uncorrected errors.

Ha, good point! You mean drivers/ras/cec.c, right?

If so, then I don't think we've ever talked about connecting CEC with
NVDIMM and whether that would make sense. Lemme add Dan.

> How do we end up getting called with a correctable error?

Good question. We shouldn't.

So we need to figure out here how exactly should those things interact
and whether NFIT should get all errors reported or it should put all the
correctable errors through the decay thing, see the comment at the top
of drivers/ras/cec.c

Thx for pointing that out Jeff.

--
Regards/Gruss,
    Boris.

Good mailing practices for 400: avoid top-posting and trim the reply.