Title: Dear

Dear Sir/Ma,

$150 MILLION USD FROM WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION DIVERTED AND READY TO BE CLAIMED.

Greetings to you and happy new year 2021. Please take few minutes of your time to read this.

My name is Mr. Anthony Ray Chavis from North Carolina USA, I Currently work with the
World Health Organization (W.H.O) United Kingdom office and have been with them for
many years moving from one country to another which has made me one of the top people
in the organization.

You are aware of the recent outbreak of Corona Virus Pandemic which started from Wuhan
in China and escalated all over the world which lead to shutdown of many countries by
the Government. I am happy that as at today many Government have started reopening their
Country for work and businesses.

Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, Billions of Dollars came in to World Health
Organization as donated by individuals, Companies and Countries for the purpose of
curbing and containing the deadly corona virus.

I happen to head one of the department in charge of this funds and since last year I have
carefully and perfectly cut out the amount of One Hundred and Fifty Million United States
Dollars. ($150,000,000. USD). This amount has been deleted from our Database and included
in the office file as part of the fund moved out to be disbursed to some Countries as
Palliatives.

I have masterfully planned this out in a way that no traces will be found now and forever.
What I did is to divert the $150,000,000.USD to a safe place pending when I have a good
partner to claim the fund. Due to the fact that we are always being monitor along with our
family members this is why I started searching on the for someone who will be capable to
stand in the place to receive the fund as a representative to his/her country.
I will like to work with someone like you because you have a good profile.

This is real, legitimate and will not put you and I in any problem. I will guide you properly
till you have received the fund, but you must make sure no one knows about this deal between
you and I. After receiving the fund we shall share the fund equally between us.

I will tell you more about this immediately I receive your response with your details,
kindly reconfirm to me your full details as follows:
FULL NAMES....
ADDRESS....
DATE OF BIRTH....
GENDER....
MARITAL STATUS....
PHONE NUMBERS....
OCCUPATION....
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS....
ATTACH COPY OF YOUR ID.

This is a good opportunity that only comes once in a lifetime therefore we must make good use
of it in this new year.

Kind regards,

Anthony Ray Chavis
accounts.paya...@worldhealthorgan.org