Good Day

Some of our business partner recommended your company to us and we want to start a long term business with your company.

We have some special product designs, but we want you to send your company profile/product catlouge.

we shall forward you other details as soon as we get your response.

Best Regards

Martin Star |

Lauletta Birnbaum, LLC

591 Mantua Blvd. | Suite 200 | Sewell, NJ 08080
main: 856.232.1600 | direct: 856.369.3011 | fax: 856.232.1601

www.lauletta.com

NOTICE.  This email, and any attachments, are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, any attachments thereto, and any use of the information contained is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message or any attachment should be construed as a digital or electronic signature or as a legal opinion.  Further note that neither this email nor submission of any attachments is an offer to enter into a legally binding contract.  Our client will not be legally bound to any proposed contract unless and until, if ever, it has fully executed and delivered a counterpart of any proposed contract to the counterparty thereto.