[Brian Swetland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]

> I'm hoping to get a public git repository put together with the
> various android-specific kernel patches (binder, logger, alarm drivers,
> goldflish platform support, etc) soon.  This should at least make
> it easier for folks to merge various drivers 'n things into their
> working trees, rather than having to extract them from the kernel
> source tarball provided with emulator/sdk releases.

The core android kernel patches are now available from git.android.com.
Please be aware that these are *newer* than the M5 SDK, and I think
the binder driver in particular may not be compatible with M5.  When
the next SDK release happens, we should be able to point at a sha1
hash of the git change the kernel came from.

http://git.android.com/?p=kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=android
git://git.android.com/kernel.git

Please note that for legacy reasons the default branch is the
msm-2.6.24 branch -- you'll want to check out the "android"
branch if you're looking for the generic patches useful for
all platforms.

Enjoy,

Brian