> Yes, I added it to u-boot to make a OneNAND boot image by using one
> compile.
> Of course, you can use the 1KiB boot image separately with other
> bootloaders.
> It has separate directory and can build it.
>
> See reference board, apollon in u-boot tree.

Yes I took note when you added this.  Generally we try and follow your
work.

Does your integration also work for raw NAND and not just OneNAND?  I
was wondering how much of this relies on XIP in first blocks.

> >         - TI has versions with 3430 and other board support on our
web
> >  site.
>
> Do you have a plan to push it to u-boot tree?

Yes it will happen.  I'm not sure about the timing.  We have a lot of
boards not in the tree.  The code could stand a re-organizing also as
there is some level of duplication.

Now that u-boot merges are taking place at a decent rate it is feasible
to try again.

Regards,
Richard W.