On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 02:04:17 +0300
"ext Igor Stoppa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > What about sound?
> >
> > I'm sure it'll come from alsa-devel soon.
>
> I also wonder if any kernel to userspace interface has changed since
> we released the FW: that could compromise the execution of system
> services.

Note that my native ALSA implementation doesn't work with our OS200x
because it's using GStreamer - DSP GW - DSP centric audio architecture
[1]. However, I think it should be possible to build GStreamer to run on
top of my work since x86 SDK build is using native ALSA and OSS drivers.

But I assume Android folks doesn't have this restriction :-)

Jarkko

1.
http://maemo.org/development/documentation/how-tos/3-x/multimedia_architecture.html