> > Perhaps more exciting would be to make sure x86 didn't care.  My ARM
> > targets only work better.
>
> better sending to lkml, then?

Actually I did that first when my confidence was high. No obvious interest.
The signal to noise ratio is pretty high. David B. did comment.  As its
important for OMAP I'll make sure to continue to follow up.

> I'm pretty sure at least ehci will be positively affected. We could
> be getting around 400mbps throughput with ehci (and musb) but last
> time I tried I got something around 150mbps.

EHCI probably will gain.

The last recent timer fix I pushed which Tony helped with also was caught the
same kind of effect at OMAP.  It showed up as MP3 (with low interrupt load)
taking much more MHz then it should.  But that was not as a dramatic impact as
the high interrupt load cases.

As you can see ETM is really cool ;)

Regards,
Richard W.