Hello,

I just got hold of omapzoom and am running linux from omapzoom site.

Since I am new to omap, request some guidance on power mgmt:

- Is OMAP PM interface from Paul the current power mgmt framework for omap3430?

- Does it work together with PM QoS or any other framework (I have
read Kevin's comments:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap&m=120962073813933&w=2) Is there an
update on this - will they co-exist?

My work involves porting few middleware and applications on to
OMAP3430 platform. I am seeking your help in how to go about handling
power management aspects, which are so elaborate in omap3.

Thanks for your time.

-Monte