* Peter Ujfalusi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [081002 08:29]:
> Fixes for the omap-keypad driver on OMAP2
>
> Peter Ujfalusi (2)
>   OMAP2: omap-keypad: interrupt disable fix
>   OMAP2: omap-keypad: Enable more than 6 rows
>
>  drivers/input/keyboard/omap-keypad.c |    6 +-----

Looks good to me, here's my ack:

Acked-by: Tony Lindgren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Can you please send your series to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
for inclusion into the mainline kernel? Also cc linux-omap list.

You might also want to also include other pending patches sitting in
linux-omap into your series so we get this driver into sync with
mainline too.

Thanks,

Tony