Hi,

I am running into a weird problem with the current HEAD on OMAP2430SDP.

It seems the execution goes into infinite loop in intc_bank_read_reg() function.

In the:
        while (!(intc_bank_read_reg(bank, INTC_SYSSTATUS) & 0x1))
                /* Wait for reset to complete */;

to be specific.

It seems that the address in bank->base_reg does not point to a
virtual address that is mapped to the INTC registers.

I'm using the omap_2430sdp_defconfig with CONFIG_GPIO_TWL4030 added.

Toolchain I used is: gcc version 4.2.3 (Sourcery G++ Lite 2008q1-126)

Before digging deeper I was wondering if anyone else sees this?

--
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change.