On Friday 10 October 2008, Pandita, Vikram wrote:
> I did not have your following patch.
> Without this patch, the pwrirq does not initialize TWL-USB flag:
> set_irq_flags(i, IRQF_VALID);
> And hence the failure.
>
> With your patch, you delay the i2c writing and then the set_irq_flags() gets
> called.

A better fix for this one would be either of the recent i2c-omap patches:
mine disabling the low-power idle mechanism, or Paul's making it actually
work like it was supposed to.  Paul's fix should IMO be merged.

The "MUSB doesn't work on Overo" problem kicks in even with the I2C idle
problem fixed, or that workaround patch.

- Dave