I attempted an Overo build this afternoon with
fb3d15c023ff08c879155db630895f38526b95f6.

I set bootargs for rootfs on mmc.  The boot progresses normally and
then hangs waiting for the rootfs to mount.

Where I previously got:

  Waiting for root device /dev/mmcblk0p2...
  mmc0: host does not support reading read-only switch. assuming write-enable.
  mmc0: new SD card at address ee21
  mmcblk0: mmc0:ee21 SU02G 1.89 GiB
   mmcblk0: p1 p2

I now get:

  Waiting for root device /dev/mmcblk0p2...

Has anyone else seen mmc issues with rc7?

Steve