Hi All,

I'm hoping to use a Gumstix Overo (OMAP 3503 chip) for a new project,
but I'm a little confused about what USB features are currently working
in the omap-git tree kernel.

Can someone tell me :

1) Is the USB OTG port working for HS bulk transfers when operating as a
device("gadget") ? For example, is there a version
of /drivers/usb/gadget/zero.c that works on 35xx processors ?

2) Is it possible to use the USB Host port and the OTG port
simultaneously ?

One scenario I'm envisioning is to read bulk data from a device via the
host port, process it, and then feed it out the OTG port to a "real"
host computer.

3) Is the Host port working pretty reliably, or are there any issues
still to be resolved ?

I don't mind if I need to apply patches or edit/re-compile a few lines
of kernel code, but I don't want to get stranded too deep in
un-supported territory...

Thanks,

Jeff