Hi all,

I've updated our git tree to v2.6.29-rc1, and will start cleaning up
code in it by resetting what can be reset to be the same as in the
mainline tree.

This means that everybody please resend the stuff you want back as
patches against the mainline tree! Most likely the stuff I'm removing
will require a bit of clean-up work. But cleaning it all up is just
way too much work for one person to do, so we take the distributed
approach :)

I've also added a new branch omap-2.6.28 where we can add few bug
fixes until we can tag v2.6.28-omap2.

Regards,

Tony