* Andreas Fenkart <afenk...@gmail.com> [140305 00:30]:
> Hi,

> > Thanks for updating this, I finally got around to spend some
> > time with it again. I've folded in your fixes and quirk support
> > into my earlier patch from [0] as that had a better changelog
> > describing the earlier work.
> thanks, always struggled with that
>
> > And I've also now made the SDIO support to depend on properly
> > configured wake-up irq from device tree as otherwise wake from
> > idle states won't work properly. I've also cleaned up the the
> > wake-up irq initialization a bit.
> Looks much better now.
>
> Mind that the sdio irq is level triggered. So we have to disable the
> IRQ in the handler otherwise we enter an infinite loop.

Oh OK, I was trying to get rid of all the extra flags. But it
seem we may still need the wake_irq enabled status bit then.

> > The wake-irq is needed for omaps with wake-up path and also
> > when doing GPIO remuxing. So the wake-up handling is pretty
> > much the same for both cases.
> I added this comment to the patch, since I was puzzled that you need
> a wake_irq even whithout remuxing.

Yeah we need it because omap_hsmmc is already doing runtime PM,
so there's nothing stopping from shutting it down. And there's
really no need to block runtime PM for it as it's working.

> > I've kept your Signed-off-by, can you please check if the patch
> > below works for you with the second patch I'll post shortly?
>
> Will send out another patch soon. Left your Signed-off as well, not
> in the sense of your agreement, but didn't dare to remove it because
> of your contributions.

Yeah thanks will try to test it today :)

Regards,

Tony