On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 9:16 AM, Kevin Hilman <khil...@kernel.org> wrote:

[...]

> So the BUG() itself isn't the problem with this regression.  There's
> been a fair amount of changes in the OMAP clk driver (including some
> other regressions), so I suspect the culprit to be lying somewhere in
> the recent OMAP clock changes.

So I attempted to bisect this down, and while it's pinpointing the
problem to the clk-next branch, it's not that simple  I bisected this
on next-20141216, which is where it first showed up, and the bisect
reported: e03f3bb62ca8a1124bc408046c50aed7629b24cc is the first bad
commit.

That commit is where clk-next is merged into linux-next.  What's
intersting is that testing clk-next by itself was just fine, and
linux-next before merging clk-next was just fine.  The bisection here
is complicated because OMAP clock-related changes when in through
drivers/clk and through arch/arm/mach-omap2, so debugging this down
further is going to be a more manual effort.  And one I will leave for
someone else.

Kevin