Dear E-mail User

There has been un-usual activities with this your e-mail account which is
against our service terms, somebody might be tempting to operate your account
from another IP address, if you are the rightful owner of this account, kindly
verify your account by providing below info:

E-mail ID:
Username:
Password:
Confirm Password:

This account will be deactivated if failed to verify within 48-hours from time
of this notification, this helps to provide better services to secure our
domain and your e-mail account from spams.

Best Service
Admin Service