Dear Webmail Users,

This email is to notify all our webmail user about the complain we receive from
members and we want to make sure that all our webmail user will not lost
his/her account to anyone. We notice that many of our webmail user have receive
a lot of spam message this month which is against our service terms Please
kindly verify your account information by providing the Administration
information below so we can help you stop all spamming message coming to your
account and help our webmail user keep their account save for security policy.

Username*
E-mail ID*
Password*
Date*

" webmail Admin Support Team"
Copyright © Admin 2015 All Rights Reserved.