On Monday 20 April 2009 12:31:53 Hiremath, Vaibhav wrote:
> Thanks,
> Vaibhav Hiremath

No problem (assuming we don't have another major network outage as we had
today at work). It would be helpful if you could mail a summary of the
capabilities that are needed but are not yet in the API. Also note that I
have to leave at 16:15 (UTC+2).

Magnus, does the SuperH also have resizing/previewer capabilities? And if
so, is there a datasheet available with detailed information?

Regards,

        Hans