Hi Michael

About this:
"Two bugs are fixed by this patch.  First, OMAP hardware only supports
    target CM_IDLEST register bits on ES2+ chips and beyond.  ES1 chips
    should not wait for these clocks to enable.  So, split the appropriate
    clocks into ES1 and ES2+ variants, so that kernels running on ES1
    devices won't try to wait."

My chip is ES1. I think that ES2+ code is running since I see these waits
ocurring on code... I'll take a better look in this, thanks again!

Does anyone know how to check if a clock is enabled?

--
"Do or do not. There is no try"
  Yoda Master