On Sat, 9 May 2009 17:45:00 -0500
"Luke-Jr" <l...@dashjr.org> wrote:

> Having trouble getting "2.6.30-rc4-omap1" to boot my US N810 (running
> Gentoo). The initial problem appears to be related to /dev/mmcblk*
> missing, but I can't debug it very far due to the second problem I

For me mmc is working. I'm booting through the modified initfs with
official major number 179 for /dev/mmcblk* device nodes.

> encountered: The keys "fghjvbnm" do not appear to work. I added debug
> info to print when the keyboard FIFO is empty, and also when it has a
> valid mapping, but these keys do not appear to be triggering the
> 'process_keys' function at all.

I see this problem as well. I think this wasn't here just couple weeks
ago after Tony's code reset to mainline patches but I'm not sure was
it still 2.6.29 when I last time used the keyboard.

--
Jarkko