[Hiremath, Vaibhav] I believe you are referring to repository
http://arago-project.org/git/people/?p=vaibhav/ti-psp-omap-video.git;a=summary.

This is specific to Video related changes and I am tracking and following Video
changes only. I am really not sure about sound and USB related to Beagle board.

> What's the difference between beagle kernel and your branch kernel
> for
> sound and usb driver?

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Looping Anand Gadiyar, who would be able to answer this.