Hi,

It is my guess not for PWDENA as it was reported on a system with that not set.
 Yes that should not enabled per errata.  Anyway it only does something in OFF
type scenarios where you don't use self-refresh. "Typical" use cases don't seem
to be using this.

There are a few unlock events which are best for any focused test. Most are
supposed to auto-relock but ... I've heard of some validation tests in a few
areas maybe they will yield something.

Regards,
Richard W.