Kevin Hilman wrote:
Jon, you're raising the bar and spoiling us with such descriptive
changelogs.  If everyone was as thorough as you, the world would be a
merrier place. :)

Thanks, pushing to PM branch and pm-2.6.29.

Kevin

No problem. You are welcome. Just an FYI, but for 2.6.29, I was doing some testing this morning and I found that I needed to make the following change to the patch to make it work for 2.6.29. You are probably aware already as this makes the patch similar to your original patch for mmc-reset.

-       dev_set_name(dev, "musb_hdrc");
-       otg_clk = clk_get(dev, "ick");
+       otg_clk = clk_get(dev, "hsotgusb_ick");

Cheers
Jon