Hi Russell,

Sorry for missing this out. This works, no issues reported.

+int pfn_valid(unsigned long pfn)
+{
+    struct meminfo *mi = &meminfo;
+    unsigned int left = 0, right = mi->nr_banks;
+
+    do {
+        unsigned int mid = (right + left) / 2;
+        struct membank *bank = &mi->bank[mid];
+
+        if (pfn < bank_pfn_start(bank))
+            right = mid;
+        else if (pfn >= bank_pfn_end(bank))
+            left = mid + 1;
+        else
+            return 1;
+    } while (left < right);