Pandita, Vikram schrieb:
Here's the problem:
<3>HS USB OTG: no transceiver configured
<3>musb_hdrc musb_hdrc: musb_init_controller failed with status -19

Depending on your board, you will have to define the transceiver for MUSB.
It could be TWL4030 or NO-transceiver...
I got an Gumstix Overo Earth so which one would it be then ?

I tried one kernel, with only NOOP,
and one with all three options enabled,
same result any time (crash).
Drivers -> USB -> (last options) *** OTG and related infrastructure ***

Or do u want to disable USB to start with !!
Actually USB is the feature why I started compiling a new kernel
in the fist place ;-)

Regards
   Janosch