* Tony Lindgren <t...@atomide.com> [100203 09:00]:
> * Ameya Palande <ameya.pala...@nokia.com> [100203 04:24]:
> > Hi Tony,
> >
> > As more and more people start contributing to dspbridge code (as we have
> > seen recently) tracking patches is becoming difficult.
> >
> > Is it possible to delegate dspbridge patches to dspbridge maintainer in
> > patchwork?
>
> Yeh sure. All it takes is registering a user for pw.k.o and selecting
> linux-omap as the project.
>
> Then I need send an email with the pw.k.o user name to allow changing
> the omap patch status.

If you just want to follow the dspbridge patches, you can configure
your pwclient:

$ cat /home/tmlind/.pwclientrc
# Sample .pwclientrc file for the linux-omap project,
# running on patchwork.kernel.org.
#
# Save this file to ~/.pwclientrc
#
[base]
url: http://patchwork.kernel.org/xmlrpc/
project: linux-omap

# Adding authentication parameters will allow you to use the 'update'
# command on patches that you are allowed to edit.
# [auth]
# username: yourusername
# password: yourpassword

Then to see all the dspbridge patches, just do:

$ pwclient search dspbridge
ID    State        Name
6777  Not Applicable [1/3] DSPBRIDGE Offmode and DVFS Support
6778  Not Applicable [2/3] DSPBRIDGE DVFS and OFF mode support with OPP2
6814  Not Applicable [1/1] DSPBRIDGE Fix condition statement for Global Flush

Tony