On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 09:34:46AM -0400, Philip Balister wrote:
> This is from a "recent" git kernel. Any ideas how I can make it go away?

> [   16.525451] unbalanced disables for dummy

Turn off REGULATOR_USE_DUMMY - it substitutes in a dummy regulator as a
band aid for systems which don't have regulators fully set up, but can
lead to confusion with drivers that have non-trivial regulator usage.

The MMC driver needs enough control over the regulator to mean that I'm
not 100% confused that the dummy driver confuses it, thoguh it may be
worth investigating and seeing if it can be improved.