Hi,

On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 07:32:06PM +0530, Viral Mehta wrote:
> >>  static void __exit isp_exit(void)
> >>  {
> >>

> >> After adding the above code, isp1301's probe is called but that fails
> >> before it does otg_set_transceiver()
> >> And I am debugging further on that path.
>
> >ok, cool. When you get that done, please send a cleaned up
> >diff with your signed-off-by line so it can be integrated.
>
> I continued debugging further. It fails during USB initialisation.
> More specifically, in omap_otg_init() function in arch/arm/plat-omap/usb.c
> It gives a crash dump on the first line itself
> syscon = omap_readl(OTG_SYSCON_1) & 0xffff;

without the crash itself, it's pretty difficult to help. It could even
be just a missing clk_enable(). Although I believe that code shouldn't
be running for 2430, only for 2420.

Can you try the patch below:

> Apart from that, can I submit the 3 patches that we discussed earlier ?
> (http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-omap@vger.kernel.org/msg25932.html)
> These will not make FS USB functional on OMAP2430 but these changes are
> anyway necessary.

clean those patches first. And I'd like someone else with the 2430sdp
board to test it before I add my SOB.

--
balbi