On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 1:02 AM, Guzman Lugo, Fernando
<fernando.l...@ti.com> wrote:

>> +     for (c = 0; c < GPTIMER_IRQ_WAIT_MAX_CNT; c++)
>> +             if ((omap_dm_timer_read_status(timer) & GPTIMER_IRQ_OVERFLOW))
>> +                     return;
>> +
>> +     pr_err("%s: GPTimer interrupt failed\n", __func__);
>
> In case of not timeout the timer is not disabled, that could prevent power
> transition to off. It should be disable as soon as it is not needed which is
> after calling dump_dsp_stack.

Right, I originally had timer_disable() outside of wait_for_timeout(),
and only later decided to put it in. However, do we still need to let
the timer on? Can't we disable the timer always before dumping the
stack? The rest of the code seems to run fine with the timer disabled.

>>       omap_dm_timer_disable(timer);
>>  }

Cheers.

--