[Ghorai] understand the problem, it's a nand ECC layout (location where ECC
stors) problem,
I think you flush the JFFS2 flash filesystem from u-boot and kernel not able to
mount it.
So let boot the image form say from MMC/SD or NFS (1st time); and use the
utility after boot (flash_eraseall, nandwrite, ..) to write the JFFS2 image in
NAND. And you can check JFFS2 mount or any further test.

If this does not help, send me the nanddump of the any page you write the data
from u-boot.