Hi BenoƮt,

I regret the delay -

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010, Benoit Cousson wrote:

> Here are a reset management series.
>
> - The first patch will be removed as soon as we will have the proper
>   OMAP4 support for the prm_xxx accessors.
> - The second one is adding hardreset support in order to allow
>   syslink driver to manage properly the DSP and IPU processor
>   reset.
> - The last one is forcing a sofreset after the first init.
>   Some IP might require sofreset after each wakeup
>   from power domain OFF mode. That still needs to be confirm.

I've reviewed these patches and made a few changes.  The PRM register
twiddling has been moved out into a prm44xx.c file.  I also added OMAP2/3
hardreset support, based on your code.  Could you take a quick look at the
updated series (in subsequent E-mails, or the git branch below) and let me
know if you are okay with it?  I took some liberties in preserving your
changelogs and Signed-off-by's across the changes, so please let me know
if you'd like any changes in that regard.

The git branch is hosted at:

git://git.pwsan.com/linux-2.6 hwmod_hardreset_dev

- Paul